Spite: Seeds of Corruption

Spite: Seeds of Corruption

Export tool made for our project so every mesh we put into the game had the correct settings.

This and other tools could be accessed trough a drop-down menu that I could easily update and change.

If an error occurred, I was sent a .txt with the error.

Export tool made for our project so every mesh we put into the game had the correct settings.

This and other tools could be accessed trough a drop-down menu that I could easily update and change.

If an error occurred, I was sent a .txt with the error.

I got the chance to try my hands on destructible meshes. Using the Maya plugin Pulldownit, I simulated a bridge collapsing. 
This became a scripted event in our game.

I got the chance to try my hands on destructible meshes. Using the Maya plugin Pulldownit, I simulated a bridge collapsing.
This became a scripted event in our game.

Here are a few character and enemy effects I worked on that can be seen in the game.

Here are a few character and enemy effects I worked on that can be seen in the game.

Here are a checkpoint VFX and Heavy enemy attack.

Here are a checkpoint VFX and Heavy enemy attack.

I also worked on a Substance Painter plugin together with another TA to be able to export out DDS-files directly form substance.

I also worked on a Substance Painter plugin together with another TA to be able to export out DDS-files directly form substance.

This is the first game that i worked on as part of our group Hot Spring Monkeys when studying at The Game Assembly. It's a Daiblo III clone made in our own engine over a development period of 14 weeks half-time.

During this project my main focus was tools and pipeline. But i also worked on HLSL-shaders and VFX.